PLEASE NOTE: This is a small frame suitable for youth 11-17 and narrow-headed adults. The arm ends can be heated with a hair dryer and adjusted to tighten or loosen fit slightly.
Lucyd Loud is eligible for return within 7 days of delivery, and includes a 90-day worry-free replacement guarantee.
Lucyd Loud’s bone conduction speakers deliver hi-fi audio for music, voice assistant and phone calls, without obstructing your hearing. The ends of the temples are flexible, for an adjustable fit. Prescription adaptable. Includes your choice of anti-reflective clear or polarized UV400 mirror sunglass lenses (select “No Rx Clear” or “No Rx Sunglass”). Select polarized or mirror sunglass for a higher quality sunglass lens. Charging cable, manual and case included.
PLEASE NOTE: Recommended only for iPhone 7 & newer and Samsung Galaxy S8 & newer, but works with most Bluetooth-enabled devices. The sound of the Loud is not fully contained, in quiet environments or at high volume others may hear it. It is slightly heavier than a typical pair of glasses.
Lens Width: 52mm
Lens Height: 33mm
1. Don't use your Loud at max volume. Depending on the connected device, this can damage the speakers and cause a drop in fidelity. Only use the Loud in an upright position, holding the frame at an angle while it is playing at higher volumes can drop the fidelity.
2. For adjustment, we recommend visiting your local optician. Do not let them use hot water for the adjustment as this can damage the components. For an at-home solution, use a hair dryer on the flexible ends of the temples for 30 seconds to make them more flexible when adjusting.
3. Use the touchpad on the left arm to change the track, pause music, or talk to voice assistants. Read the quick-start guide for full info.
4. Don't store your Loud in extreme temperatures or let it get wet.
5. Upgrading is easy—You have 365 days from receipt to return your Loud for 50% of the purchase price in credit towards a new pair of glasses.
LUCYD LOUD MANUALS: