OUR RETURN POLICY HAS BEEN RECENTLY UPDATED TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Returns - All glasses are eligible for a moneyback guarantee within 7 days of receipt. To proceed with a return or replacement, contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of package delivery. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
2. Warranty - All glasses now come with a 90 day limited warranty, with manufacturer defects fully covered in that time frame. If your glasses break or are otherwise unusable within 90 days of receipt due to manufacturing issues, they are eligible for replacement or exchange with an item of lesser or equal value from Lucyd. Contact email@example.com to claim. Buyer is responsible for return shipping. If you are past the 90 day warranty and are experiencing an issue with your glasses, feel free to contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
3. Missing shipment - If customer claims glasses are missing/undelivered within 21 days of shipment. If this can be verified through tracking information an additional pair of the exact same specifications can be shipped. If it can’t, Lucyd will contact the postal service to attempt to locate the order. If it still cannot be located, Lucyd will replace the glasses.
4. Missing return - If the returned glasses do not arrive back at Boston Ocular, but it can be seen by tracking number/good faith that the customer attempted return, follow guidelines for within-14-day and within-365-day returns.
5. Damaged return - If the returned glasses are damaged beyond use, the customer should still receive refund as normal according to time frame.
6. Return packaging - Customers will be advised to retain all original packaging in checkout confirmation email. Customers will be responsible for return packaging.
7. Cryptocurrency purchases - For glasses purchased with cryptocurrency, the normal return policies apply, but store credit is substituted for crypto refund in all instances.
Please visit our terms & conditions for more information.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Applies to all Lucyd frames and lenses.
90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF LUCYD’S 90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY BEFORE USING LUCYD LOUD EYEWEAR. BY USING THE LUCYD LOUD YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY. LUCYD LOUD PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO TREAT, PREVENT, OR DIAGNOSE ANY DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION. ANY USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY LUCYD ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. AT LUCYD WE CARE ABOUT YOUR VISION. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE GLASSES PLEASE CONTACT US AT INFO@LUCYD.CO AND WE WILL REPLACE THE GLASSES OR REFUND YOUR PURCHASE PRICE,
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
Lucyd warrants that the Product(s) will be free from material defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 90 days from the date of your purchase (“Warranty Period”). Lucyd provides the following limited warranty if the Product(s) were purchased from Lucyd ltd.
If you summit a claim to Lucyd during the Warranty Period, Lucyd will, at its option:
(i) replace the Product(s) or (ii) exchange the Product(s) for store credit in the amount of the original purchase price.
Any Product(s) provided under this Warranty Policy will have the coverage for the greater of:
(i) ninety (90) days from the date of replacement, or (ii) the remaining term of the Warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
LUCYD does not warrant that the operation of the Product(s) will be uninterrupted or error-free. LUCYD is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the use of the Product(s) nor any incidental damages
This Warranty does not apply to:
(a) consumable parts, such as batteries or cables;
(b) design features or ornamental aspects of the Product(s) are not a Product(s) defect
(c) normal wear and tear and cosmetic damage, including, but not limited to, scratches, dents and broken lenses;
(d) defects or damage caused by misuse, accident (including, without limitation, collision, fire and the spillage of food or liquid), neglect, abuse, alteration, unusual stress, modification, unauthorized tampering, improper or unauthorized repair, installation, wiring, or improper storage, or if the serial number has been removed;
(e) damage caused by operating the Product(s) outside the permitted or intended uses described by LUCYD;
(f) damage caused by use with non-LUCYD products; and
(g) any non-LUCYD hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with the Product(s).
Failure to follow (or violating) the instructions of the Safety Guidelines shall also void this Warranty.
PLEASE DO NOT DISASSEMBLE the LUCYD Product(s). Disassembling at discretion may cause damage to the Product(s) that is not covered by this Warranty.
STANDARD RETURN POLICY
The Product(s) of LUCYD are designed for users to wear as eyewear that provides sound features that enhance your daily lifestyle. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that unlikely event, please review the following terms related to returning Product(s) under this Warranty.
For any Product(s), you can return your package within seven (7) days of the date you receive the Product(s) from us, and we will exchange the Product(s) or provide a full refund of your purchasing price (excluding taxes and shipping costs).
For any opened (unboxed) Product(s), you can return the Product(s) if it’s in its original, undamaged and unmarked condition for a full refund of your purchasing price (excluding taxes and shipping costs) within 7 days. Depending on your original form of tender, a check, wire transfer, or refund to your debit/credit card will be issued within thirty (30) business days of receipt of the returned item by Lucyd.
HOW TO RETURN LUCYD PRODUCT?
To return the Product(s) of LUCYD, you must:
(i) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return.
(ii) Ship product to address provided with original or substitute packaging.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY POLICY DOES NOT COVER, AND LUCYD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (A) SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS), LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF REPUTATION, OR LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR (B) ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR USED WITH THE PRODUCT(S) AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON THE PRODUCT(S). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
No LUCYD reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Warranty. If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired. This Warranty is governed by and construed under the laws of the country in which the LUCYD Product purchase took place. LUCYD or its successor in title is the warrantor under this Warranty.